Bug unlocking doors and treasure chests

shinny2b

Question

Hello, i don't speak english very well, but i'll try anyway to explain my problem.

I am in Roderick basement, everything was ok, and suddenly I can no longer open locked things with my rogue.It was working a few seconds ago, on the same level, all doors and chests before. I get anough mecanic skill and lockpick, but when i click on a door or a treasure chest (or everithing lock and wich can be unlock), nothing happen. It's not for the door who requieres a special key, but for all other locked things.

Sorry for my english, and many thanks in advance for your assistance.

2 answers to this question

just got this in the basement of the temple of eothas, the unlock tooltip shows up, but clicking does nothing, no response from the pc or npc selected. interestingly, unlocking the same door with a key works as normal.

tried a few things, save and reload doesn't fix it but leaving the level and then returning solves the problem.

I take that back, leaving the level and returning doesn't seem to fix it every time. haven't figured out a pattern of why it happens. I played through once and never ran into it, this time around I get it at least once per dungeon. for reference I never ran into it until patching to 1.03, though I patched in the middle of my previous play-through. here is a save if it helps.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/819vfgyxzr1y9hj/29f3280e4b5542daaf914b1210cd2bd6%209336071%20DracogenInn.savegame?dl=0