Shadow Topics and Sticky

EnderAndrew

When a topic gets moved, you guys leave a shadow topic behind. Does your forum software allow you to turn this off, or eliminate this?

Can we get a sticky here in the Obsidian General Suggestions area reminding the posters that area is for Obsidian General suggestions, and not KOTOR or NWN suggestions?

When a topic gets moved, you guys leave a shadow topic behind.  Does your forum software allow you to turn this off, or eliminate this?

Can we get a sticky here in the Obsidian General Suggestions area reminding the posters that area is for Obsidian General suggestions, and not KOTOR or NWN suggestions?

yes, we can turn it on and off.

The idea of a sticky reminding people that there are more forums than just this one for suggestions, but experience tells me that those who would read the sticky aren't the ones who are putting suggestions for NWN's and KotOR here instead of in those forums.

Even after the KotOR forums were set into place, and people were still posting things about KotOR here, I received complaints as the threads were moved, because people thought they were deleted, since I didn't leave the shadow topics. - esseintially it is a case of damned if I do, and damned if I don't.