Bragging thread

Post here about things you've done in PoE that you're (modestly or immodestly) proud of.

I'll go first! I got three achievements on the same run that, according to steam, only 0.02%, 0.03%, and 0.06% of people have. I realize those numbers will probably go up in the coming months but nevertheless it feels pretty great!

IGICZB3.jpg

"Of all the kids in The Breakfast Club, Ally Sheedy would be the first one to sense Cthulhu's coming." -Patton Oswalt 

I skipped almost all optional battles, and only just got the pacifist achievement with (if I remember correctly) 155 characters killed. I don't think there's another way to do it. I rested five times in total, twice in inns and three times in the field (two of which were in the last area). My main character was a rogue. The hardest part by far was the final boss fight, because my characters only JUST made level 7 by the time they got there. Grieving Mother's level 3 beam spell was really useful.

I'm also never running expert mode again, because it's really, really annoying. I really like all the extra information you get when you're not using it. I think I'm going to try an iron man run next.

Edited by Logos

"Of all the kids in The Breakfast Club, Ally Sheedy would be the first one to sense Cthulhu's coming." -Patton Oswalt