Readric's Dungeon Laboratory help..

Hi fellow PoE players,

I need to get to know something about Raedric's Hold. I kinda want to play PoE without too much hesitation and loading back up to try other options. So when I came to Readric's Hold with my druid I went along with my chosen path smoothly.

I took a left around the fortress and took the path inside by climbing the vines on the tower. Donned the monk robes, found the inside guy, went down to the cellar to free the prisoner only. After that I went back up, took the chapel shortcut to the throne room, confronted Raedric and killed him.

Pretty pleased with myself I prepared to eradicate every living soul left inside the castle.

Much to my displeasure the Kolsc guy comes in and the battle is over. I was still interested by the mention of an animancer in the basement and decided to go take a look, hoping at some extra loot or a party member. But when I take the stairs down labeled Dungeon Laboratory, I end up in a tiny room with no secret entrances.

I even went back with a party member with a high perception to see if I missed some secret doors earlier, but found nothing. I'm posting here to find a simple spoiler-free answer to this question: am I missing another secret entrance or is the area permanently closed of because I already killed Raedric. If so I'll just save it for the next replay.

Finally have to say that I'm enjoying PoE a lot a love the fact that my Druid has no intelligence and loads of might and it is totally playable.

Secret entrance can only be used by siding with the animancer in the dungeon. You should still be able to explore the dungeon using one of the other entrances though.

"Wizards do not need to be The Dudes Who Can AoE Nuke You and Gish and Take as Many Hits as a Fighter and Make all Skills Irrelevant Because Magic."

-Josh Sawyer

Ah... I geuss my mechanics wasn't high enough to find it. :D

"Wizards do not need to be The Dudes Who Can AoE Nuke You and Gish and Take as Many Hits as a Fighter and Make all Skills Irrelevant Because Magic."

-Josh Sawyer