Quest Stuck and Debuffs Suddenly Permanent

Bigbadmojo

Question

For some reason the At All Costs quest will not progress. After delivering the package I return to the warehouse and choose the option to stay and fight. Only after the fight ends nothing happens. I get no progression and the quest giver just keeps asking if I delivered his package already. Is there a work around for this?

Also Eder constantly has the frightened debuff stuck on him while Sagani is stuck with Bonded Grief. I can't seem to get rid of either of these. Any help would be appreciated.

And now I seem to be having trouble just uploading my output log onto the forum.

Edited by Bigbadmojo

4 answers to this question

I can acknowledge the debuff glitch: The "Blinded" icon (along with some other buff or debuff icons) is showing up next to some of my party members' portraits since 2 in-game days now. I don't think it actually affects their stats, it's just the icons not disappearing. Still very annoying because in combat, I can't tell whether they're really blinded or not.

I haven't encountered the first bug with the quest At all costs but i'm just posting here about the debuff problem. My main character, a rogue, has the Blinded debuff permanently right now. I didn't notice when exactly i got it but it was definitely after i entered Defiance bay. I can't seem to shake it whatever i do. Is there any to get rid of it ?

So far I've looked around and dismissing then recruiting party members might get rid of the debuff for them but as far as the main character goes I have no idea.

Just an update, I reloaded my game today and suddenly everything has been fixed. The debuffs are and the quest line continued without a problem. Not sure if they fixed it or if I just got lucky. Let's hope it's the former.

Edited by Bigbadmojo

I've got the same problem (Aloth is permanently Blinded) since the battle against the Leaden Key in the catacombs of Defiance Bay. I wasn't able to find a way to dismiss him from the party to see if that would help.

Just an update, I reloaded my game today and suddenly everything has been fixed. The debuffs are and the quest line continued without a problem. Not sure if they fixed it or if I just got lucky. Let's hope it's the former.

Do you mean you just relaunched the installed game, or did you re-install the game and use the save files?