[BUG] Crashing on transition

monkey_revenge

Question

I am currently in Raedric's hold and every time I try to move through a door (back the way I came from) the game crashes during the transition.  I am trapped where I am currently without any way of proceeding.

I have tried everything imaginable to get around this issue I am having but nothing worked, Disabling all graphic enhancements, running as an administrator, and re-installing the game completely.

I then did some digging and found the log and performed some testing.

what I found was that during the transition an uncaught exception is being thrown with a backtrace of

ArgumentException: An element with the same key already exists in the dictionary.
  at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2[System.Guid,ObjectPersistencePacket].Add (Guid key, .ObjectPersistencePacket value) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 

at PersistenceManager.SaveObject (.Persistence persistence) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 

at PersistenceManager.SaveGame () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 

at GameResources.BuildSaveFile (System.String name) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 

at GameResources.SaveGame (System.String filename) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 

at GameState.Autosave () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 

at GameState.FinalizeLevelLoad () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 

at LevelStartWrapperExit.Update () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 

Due to file size limitations I cannot attach the game save and output_log in their entirety, but they can be downloaded in a zip from here

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bz76UbFLc_J3dkxfUVJaSVYtems/view?usp=sharing

I REALLY like this game but cannot proceed until this is fixed.  Please I really hope there is a workaround or patch fast for this.

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet