Hecks up with health?

So, playing a Barbarian, supposed to have x6 health as endurance. I can't seem to find any information on that changing, or scaling with level past just x6 endurance. Make a new char, he has less then that, 3 lvls down the road (lvl 4) and now he has like 9.0583- more HP then endurance. No special talents, and it's not just at this lvl it went all crazy. Every time any character levels up the amount per endurance seems to increase slightly like it's on some weird exponential scale.

Anyone else notice this? Or was there some kinda HP change where keeping it static wasn't work? It's all extremely confusing atm.

Def Con: kills owls dead

I think it's still supposed to be a multiplier of 6. If it changed, it would've been to just a different number (like 5). So, if he has 10 Endurance at character creation, he should have 50 Health. I'm not sure how it's supposed to increase, though. I kind of assumed it would increase proportionately as you level up. I know there are some things in the game that increase Max Endurance, independently. Are you sure there aren't any of those effects in place on your Barb?

Should we not start with some Ipelagos, or at least some Greater Ipelagos, before tackling a named Arch Ipelago? 6_u

Yeah, it's weird... I swear it happened not when leveling. At 3 he had 100 endurance, and I remember he had 597 HP (which is less then x6 >.<)... then outa no where he had over 900 health at some point. Now, at lvl 4, he's at 120 Endurance but 1084hp. :huh:

So yeah.. I'm confused. This happened before I got the keep, btw. Before I hit lvl 4 (which was just after obtaining). So.. yeah, super confused. Not sure if it's just a bug or if something else is causing it. Not seeing anything in the char sheet that would explain health never matching up (either slightly less or way the balls more).

Def Con: kills owls dead