Edge scrolling issue with multiple monitors

Question

I'm running on a Win7 (64-bit) machine with dual monitors.  The edge scrolling will work on 3 sides, but does not work on the side where the second monitor resides (in my case on the right) this means I need to use the keyboard to scroll.  

Any suggestions on how to fix this?  Is there a setting I might have missed?

3 answers to this question

I'm running on a Win7 (64-bit) machine with dual monitors.  The edge scrolling will work on 3 sides, but does not work on the side where the second monitor resides (in my case on the right) this means I need to use the keyboard to scroll.  

Any suggestions on how to fix this?  Is there a setting I might have missed?

Also have two monitors.  Edge scrolling toward the second monitor works well, but the other directions, not so much.  I ended up programming my G13 to allow key movement.  It turns out to be much more controllable and faster than edge scrolling, so I'm not at all disappointed.  Without a programmable keypad, maybe not so much fun though.

The edge scrolling is bugged on the next monitor window, the cage cursor also isnt working as it should, the cursor will be caged for a bit after selecting cage cursor but then after a battle or maybe some other event it will start to move onto the second monitor when trying to edge scroll.

I came across this same issue, the only way to (currently) fix this is to disable cage cursor, save the changes, then re-enable cage cursor and again, save the changes and it should be back to normal.

The issue seems to re-occur if you alt-tab. Not had it re-occur any other way yet.

It bothered me for a bit having to keep disabling/re-enabling but then found holding down my mouse wheel and moving the map is far quicker :)