Xbox 360 constant crash

AndyPositron

Question

I have loved the first 30 minutes of gameplay, but since than, the game crashes every 15 or so minutes. At different points after I try and start all the way over. At first I thought it was my Xbox so I used the desk in the friends Xbox, with the same results. I went to gamestop and swapped out discs next. Came home put the new desk in the my xbox and again the game freezes after a couple minutes of play. I've tried installing the game to my hard drive and that doesn't work either. I've tried to look for a patch on the Internet and it doesn't look like there is one for the console version. Any ideas?

1 answer to this question

The game should automatically patch when you start it for the first time on Xbox Live. Perhaps your patch data is corrupted. Go to your storage device and go to South Park and delete the South Park SoT Title Update file.

Also, clear your system cache before trying it again.

Here is an old post about a work around:

https://forums.obsidian.net/topic/65464-freezing-xbox/?do=findComment&comment=1426667

EDIT: Also, apparently if your hard drive is almost full, it can have performance issues.

Edited by babaganoosh13

You see, ever since the whole Doritos Locos Tacos thing, Taco Bell thinks they can do whatever they want.