can´t open the kotor2

Hi. 

It´s a long time since I played kotor, and I decided to try it again. 
I´m at Taris, and were about to leave the jedi academy when everything started to act weird. 

I seem to remember that I should talk to "the last handmaiden" after defeating her sisters. 
But when I talk to here, she just says that some of her sisters will fight me. 

My companions were also stuck in the training room, and I could not remove them or add them from my team.  

So i figured out that I should just try to enter the ebon hawk and leave. When I did, I got the sequence where Atris is saying that "the last handmaiden" left with me. 

But when the movie was over, the screen was just black. I could walk around, look at the map (but it was only white), and most other stuff, but i could not see. So i tried to save the game and reload. The game was loading around 40% before it stopped. I had to quit the game, and tried one more time, same thing happened. At last I tried to restart my computer. But now, when i trying to open it, noting happens. I can se the ikon in my dashboard for like 30 sec, but nothing else happening. 

I use a MacBook Air 13", and should not have any problems with playing the game. I activated cheats, but have played the hole game with cheats active before, so i can't see how that could be the reason. 

Do any of you have a suggestion? I was thinking about deleting and reinstalling the game, but is it possible to save my savings in a way? I tried to find the "save files" but could not find them. 
All help are appreciated! 

Hi. 

It´s a long time since I played kotor, and I decided to try it again. 

I´m at Taris, and were about to leave the jedi academy when everything started to act weird. 

I seem to remember that I should talk to "the last handmaiden" after defeating her sisters. 

But when I talk to here, she just says that some of her sisters will fight me. 

My companions were also stuck in the training room, and I could not remove them or add them from my team.  

So i figured out that I should just try to enter the ebon hawk and leave. When I did, I got the sequence where Atris is saying that "the last handmaiden" left with me. 

But when the movie was over, the screen was just black. I could walk around, look at the map (but it was only white), and most other stuff, but i could not see. So i tried to save the game and reload. The game was loading around 40% before it stopped. I had to quit the game, and tried one more time, same thing happened. At last I tried to restart my computer. But now, when i trying to open it, noting happens. I can se the ikon in my dashboard for like 30 sec, but nothing else happening. 

I use a MacBook Air 13", and should not have any problems with playing the game. I activated cheats, but have played the hole game with cheats active before, so i can't see how that could be the reason. 

Do any of you have a suggestion? I was thinking about deleting and reinstalling the game, but is it possible to save my savings in a way? I tried to find the "save files" but could not find them. 

All help are appreciated! 

Have you got a 'Broken very very broken on the portrait of the companions?

you have the vanilla game without patches or tslrcm?it can freeze frequently,crash,bug out without them

have you the Mod 'TSLRCM 1.8.3'?

or what mods do you have installed?

the cheats,unless you used them to **** up something,it should be fine

try to reload a save before you got into the polar academy(where the HK-50 shot your ship down)

on the basics you gave me,your game looks corrupted 

in that case you have to get a previous save and continue from there

your saves should be in the documents folder(windows)/games/SWKOTOR 2/(it will come out a number) AUTOSAVE,SAVE_001,SAVE_002,SAVE_003 and so on

i'm not familiar with Mac computers,but if there's a search function,search for AUTOSAVE,it should be the last automatic save,and then search the number of your current saves(If you saved 50 times (ex),search for SAVE_050)

• 2 weeks later...

It's Telos btw... Taris is KOTOR1.

Sounds like a known bug that seems to rarely occur during fighting the Sisters. You have to reload a savegame to before fighting them...

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee