Thread for my misc comments/suggestions as I play:

- The "Quicksave completed" text could be present a bit longer on the screen.

- When I click the tab to collapse the dialogue log box, the tab to open it again moves rather far up the side; took me a bit of searching to find it to uncollapse the log.

- Are the food/potions/scrolls in the crafting menu going to tell me what the item actually does?  Maybe once I've used one of the item, if not before?

- Why is it that I've put the same number of points into athletics and survival, but athletics is at 4 overall and survival at 3?  Oh, apparently priests get +1 to athletics.  It'd be nice if the skills screen and character sheet made explicit where the numbers were coming from; the latter simply says Athletics: 5 (Base) when I click on it.

- I would like to be able to save extra skill points I don't want to use yet for the next time I level; if I don't have enough to hit the skill level up threshold, I'd prefer to wait and see what I want to do with the points by the time I do.

- I would like clicking the god I chose for my priest (as well as my... racial subtype?  Meadow Folk, etc.) to tell me what I'm getting from having chosen them, when I click them in the character screen.

- Where can I get a look at all my priest spells?  I found the grimoire, but it seems that's wizard only.  Also, I think one's spell book/list of combat abilities is important enough that it should be part of the HUD along with inventory, etc., as well as starting off bound to a key.

- The mouse wheel scrolling equivalent on my laptop trackpad doesn't zoom in and out like an actual mouse wheel would.  And it seems I can't bind it to any keys, which is a problem.

- The scouting circles in Stormwall Gorge are nearly impossible to see against the ground.

- Attempting to fight a group of lions when your party and the lions are all behind a large tree is very difficult.

• Like 1