Yet Another Request For A Next-Gen Port (Apologies For Nagging)

Hello,

I know you've probably had many threads like this before but I would like to express interest in the possibility of a port of SP:tSoT to the PS4. Or perhaps even the PSVita if that's technically possible (but it probably isn't, and it probably isn't economically feasible). I'm sure there are several Xbox One owners who would also like a port of the game to their platform as well.

Given that you have a PC version of the game and both the PS4 and XBO are based on PC-style hardware the technical challenge of such a port should not be too difficult.

Anyway, I just want to demonstrate some interest in an SoT PS4 port. Thank you!

Reason for no next gen, PSVIta, or any other port that has not made is not technical, but that Ubisoft don't feel that they would sell enough to make profit. 

It should also be noted that Obsidian has next to nothing to say when it comes to make such ports, as IP rights are owned by South Park creators and Ubisoft, so those are the people that you should ask such ports and I am quite sure that they don't read Obsidian forums in any great frequency if they read them at all.