South Park freezes when trying to buy Monk Gloves

danielfrance

Question

Hello,

First of all I'd like to say I'm a proud owner of a digital version of South Park: The Stick of Truth. Such an amazing game!

Unfortunately I'm facing a small issue: I have the digital version of South Park The Stick of Truth, purchased from PSN to my PS3. It's a version in Brazilian Portuguese (I'm from Brazil). At the elven shop, the game always freezes when I'm selecting the Monk Gloves in attempt to buy it from the character Jason. Not only the games freezes, but the PS3 itself freezes and the only thing I can do is resetting the console. Having all weapons and costumes is necessary for one trophie, so I can have the platinum trophies (that's one of the few I still need), so it's a little bit frustrating. Other people I know in Brazil are facing the same issue.

I'd appreciate if someone could guide me on this, or maybe fix this in future.

But anyway it's an awesome game. I'm looking forward for a sequel!!

Best regards!

Daniel

2 answers to this question

This may be fixed in the 03 Patch when it is released after approval -

"Fixed a potential crash while playing in the Portuguese language."

More on the patch here - http://forums.obsidian.net/topic/65338-patch-notes/ - but no update yet on release to PSN or XboxLive

I cannot - yet I must. How do you calculate that? At what point on the graph do "must" and "cannot" meet? Yet I must - but I cannot! ~ Ro-Man