Can't trigger 'oh canada'

joecblow

Question

After defeating the Kardashian abortion, the girls tell me I need to speak to the boys to get the French records translated. When I go to Kyle's house he mentions something about twitter and allies and tells me to climb the tree. Then nothing happens.

I've checked around and apparently what's supposed to happen is I sing 'oh Canada' then go there. This trigger never happens.

I'm on Xbox360.

6 answers to this question

Hmmm, I don't remember singing O Canada.  My only memory of being asked to climb the tree was to call in the Goth kids.

When you leave the girls and you have the French files you're supposed to be told that you need to go to Canada and Cartman gives you a passport with no photo on it; you then have to go to the photo shop to get the picture.  Kyle, IIRC, will tell you when Cartman gives you the passport to get to Canada you have to go to the forbidden woods and go north, then north, then north and north again.

Do you have the passport in your possession?  Have you tried getting the Photo?

Are you using one of the censored versions (ie which country?)

I cannot - yet I must. How do you calculate that? At what point on the graph do "must" and "cannot" meet? Yet I must - but I cannot! ~ Ro-Man

When I take the French files to the boys, I am never told to go to canada. Cartman just stands there repeating scripted lines. When I talk to Kyle, he sits on his throne and tells me to climb the tree, then nothing happens.

I do not have the passport.

I am in the US. The game is not censored.

Thank you for the reply.

The XBox 360 Patch 03 is imminent according to the patch notes (its available in STEAM).

When it becomes available it should fix the quest trigger for O Canada; hopefully that will solve your issue.

http://forums.obsidian.net/topic/65338-patch-notes/

I cannot - yet I must. How do you calculate that? At what point on the graph do "must" and "cannot" meet? Yet I must - but I cannot! ~ Ro-Man