Game Stopping glitch in Gain New Allies - Taco Bell - PS3

Bithog51

Question

I have already read this in another post but I can't find it now. Playing PS3 version. I can't get the "sneaky squeaker fart" to work at the Taco Bell site and it results in the soldiers kicking me out. Also, the text window at the bottom of the screen that's telling me that I need to use the sneaky squeaker stays up and does not go away during this time. When the soldiers kick me out, I end up on a screen that asks me if I should ditch my friend or not. It freezes on that screen and I have to kill the game and try again, only to have it happen over and over. I am not impressed considering the money I had to dish out for the game. Any suggestions?

Edited by Bithog51

1 answer to this question

Does the sneaky squeaker at least cause the two soldiers to move from the fence? I found this particular thing difficult to do (often having to sneaky squeeker twice just to get both guards to move). Also if you move so far and the guards are still moving they automatically find you even if they're not facing you.

That said, I've not seen anything else on these forums about this particular problem so haven't seen a workaround or direct suggestion. I assume you can't go to a slightly earlier save and see if it'll not glitch from that save?

I cannot - yet I must. How do you calculate that? At what point on the graph do "must" and "cannot" meet? Yet I must - but I cannot! ~ Ro-Man