Snuke problem (ps3)

mr0peTh.

Question

just got the game for ps3 yesterday and i've been trying to do the snuke for a few hours now.. quite aggravating. basically i have the european version which means that all the abortion levels/videos were censored out but we have to still do the snuke one.. my problem is right after i inject the needle and then i have to turn the left stick around in a circular motion even though it looks like i'm doing it right (according to some videos i've seen) the snuke says "is that my oil?" and blows up everything right after saying "abortion access slit stress leve critical" does anybody else have this problem or am i just not pressing something that i should have?

2 answers to this question

just got the game for ps3 yesterday and i've been trying to do the snuke for a few hours now.. quite aggravating. basically i have the european version which means that all the abortion levels/videos were censored out but we have to still do the snuke one.. my problem is right after i inject the needle and then i have to turn the left stick around in a circular motion even though it looks like i'm doing it right (according to some videos i've seen) the snuke says "is that my oil?" and blows up everything right after saying "abortion access slit stress leve critical" does anybody else have this problem or am i just not pressing something that i should have?

I can get it to the vacuum part and then it just keeps vacuuming, won't stop won't do anything

Have you tried the 03 patch yet? I'm wondering if the difficulty change helped anything (its out on STEAM, soon for the consoles according to the update -http://forums.obsidian.net/topic/65338-patch-notes/

I cannot - yet I must. How do you calculate that? At what point on the graph do "must" and "cannot" meet? Yet I must - but I cannot! ~ Ro-Man