Game is broken!

denimatron

Question

Tutorials completely ****ing ruin this game. What you "learn" in the tutorials, which by the way, are nearly impossible to do, is how to not do the techniques. You never do the awkward button mashing anywhere but these stupid tutorials. 

I myself, am stuck at the "Sneaky Squeaker" thing with Randy. After trying this for like, 4 hours off and on, Im just done.

The game is broken. 

I'd ask for a refund if I didnt know I wouldnt get one. 

Fix this ****. It's a big problem for PC users, and probably for console users as well. 

3 answers to this question

Feeling your pain.  Speaking with the Ubisoft support team is like talking to a recorded voice message...  Repeated dialogue and all.  It's such a great game...  It's just too bad that some of us are stuck with game breaking bugs that ruin it.  Not ready for prime time.  Hopefully they are taking note of all of these major release problems and coming up with a patch ASAP.

It's actually very easy to do the sneaky squeaker on the console controllers but the button mashing still sucks ass but doable even if it takes 30+ tries. Beyond that the game is really good, did four complete paythroughs so far. I hope they patch these issues so everyone can enjoy the game.

1zq6793.jpg

Feeling your pain.  Speaking with the Ubisoft support team is like talking to a recorded voice message...  Repeated dialogue and all.  It's such a great game...  It's just too bad that some of us are stuck with game breaking bugs that ruin it.  Not ready for prime time.  Hopefully they are taking note of all of these major release problems and coming up with a patch ASAP.

The game itself is quite well polished, finished four playthroughs on PS3 and I only suffered from bad design choices like the button mashing sequence. Very clean game, they just need to solve these annoyances and it has the potential to be the best game of the year.

1zq6793.jpg