Mouse Issue

ClumsyBear

Question

After alt tabbing out of South Park upon re-entering the game I noticed I could see the mouse cursor in game.  Now every time I exit the game and re-start the mouse cursor does not dissapear when the game loads, and instead stays on screen.  Furthermore when I move the cursor off of the game screen the mouse just drags onto my other monitor (I have 2 moniters), and when I click the game exits as if I clicked outside of the window.  I am running the game in Full screen so I don't understand why the mouse is appearing in the first place and is not being locked by the game window.  I feel when I alt-tabbed out I altered something..  All other games work and mouse dissapears when I start them up and they are indeed locked by the game window as they should be.  

Please Help! I tried re installing but no solution came about.

Edited by ClumsyBear
  • Like 1

1 answer to this question

After alt tabbing out of South Park upon re-entering the game I noticed I could see the mouse cursor in game.  

I also found this bug , i do not have 2 monitors , but i do have this problem ,, i tried reinstalling on different computer  ( both windows 8 )  same result , the mouse was still visible , even in cut scenes