Hi guys,

Until the Xmas break (now), I hadn't much time to refer to the forums (i.e. I assume that the devs are working with the community), so I got my information from Kickstarter updates. I apologise if this sounds self-serving or lazy:

Would it be possible to include in the forthcoming updates, more feedback / Q&A etc. from the team?

Josh has been doing a fantastic job, and this request is mostly to sate the desire to hear the "technical" / "strategic" project management and implementation particulars from the frontline as well as from leads.

Earlier updates introduced the PE team to us, and I'd like this fleshed out a bit further.

What has been working well for you?

What (if anything) you like / dislike / were surprised about with regard to the Unity toolset?

Was there some feature of the Unity engine you found counter-intuitive at first? Or felt constrained by?

What is your proudest achievement (i.e. deliverable) to-date or what are you most excited about? What task are you most looking forward to?

Thank you!

• 7 months later...

Don't you love it when no one replies to a post ?

Obsidian wrote:

​"those scummy backers, we're going to screw them over by giving them their game on the release date. That'll show those bastards!" 

Now we know what's going on...