Some info about the "audio" part ?

Is there more "information" on the audio part in the game?

Is it expected a full translation of texts (such as Skyrim) or just partial (BG) ?

About Location (French for me) is that it is planned to just translated texts or sound tracks also ?

Some news from the "music / theme"?

Thank you. :)

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ I ' M ★  ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ B L A C K S T A R   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 

http://www.rpgcodex.net/content.php?id=9059

Sensuki hired a voice actor for this question:

Baldur's Gate, Icewind Dale and Planescape: Torment had very different focuses regarding the use of the voice-over budget for the game. Baldur's Gate focused on flavoring the world. Every NPC had an introduction line upon selection or interjection (whether unique or generic) and there was lots of ambient voice-over present in the areas. Baldur's Gate 2 had a lot of unique battle cries and voice-over work for key NPCs in the game. Icewind Dale had a lot of high-quality unique voice sets for party members and VO for key NPCs. Planescape Torment had fantastic VO work for companions. Obsidian has an excellent reputation when it comes to voice over work (Guiness Record for F:NV and budget-stretching magic of SoZ). What is your plan for voice-over distribution in Project Eternity? Which areas are of a key focus?

We haven't developed an extensive plan for our VO, but we're going to focus on major NPCs, companions, and player voice sets. We will probably have a good amount of walla (background/ambient crowd noise) but will not try to have a lot of voiced one-off lines for minor NPCs.

Edited by Sensuki
  • Like 1

Thank you !

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ I ' M ★  ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ B L A C K S T A R   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 

• 2 months later...

Sorry for this "up" but now that we had lot of news about "art", "gameplay" and others "mechanics" i expect an update about the AUDIO part.

Not only musics or voices, but all the minor stuffs that made a game a game you will recognize at his first sound.

:)

• Like 1