Alpha and Beta Testing

I'm one of the backers and i know that it likes 7-9 months left to make PE for your but i'm feeling good about this game but you need talk to as the backers. I tall the true i'm felling good after all the updates but i want to help you polish the game so it will be even greater.

PS. Sorry for bad English.

PS2. If you need more time just tell as we give your more time then LA LA.

Well... they do quite regular updates. They did one on strongholds just a few days back.

If you're specifically wanting an update on when the "early access beta" mentioned on the Kickstarter page could possibly begin? Well... Wasteland 2 is supposed to go into beta in October (the original projected release date). Now, Wasteland 2 started six months before Project Eternity and will be entering beta fairly soon. If Project Eternity is going to stick to its original release date (April 2014), then I'd take an ass-pull estimate of 4-5 months to beta. Of course, schedules are slippery things, so if the game gets delayed, then you can start tacking months on to my admittedly ignorant estimate.

jcod0.png

• 8 months later...

Do we have an estimated idea when the Alpha/Beta's begin ? Or the people who are testing, will be the only ones to know, i.e they even agree not to divulge such a detail.. etc

Obsidian wrote:

​"those scummy backers, we're going to screw them over by giving them their game on the release date. That'll show those bastards!" 

Now we know what's going on...