Hey everyone,

Just came across a website that is advertising the release date for the 27th of December 2013 in regards to PC, PS3 and Xbox 360 versions of the game.

Source: http://www.ezydvd.com.au/search?q=South+Park+Stick+of+Truth&t=all

Note: This came up during my searching for a Season 16 DVD release here, as I am in Australia and we are yet to get the season for purchase.

Now I'm not saying this is official or anything like that, it's just what they have written there. However I thought I would share this with you all as I am also awaiting it's arrival.

After the recent interviews about the game, it sounds like a safe bet for the holiday season this year.  I would think it would be out before Christmas, to be honest.  It might not get to Australia until later though.

After the recent interviews about the game, it sounds like a safe bet for the holiday season this year.  I would think it would be out before Christmas, to be honest.  It might not get to Australia until later though.

Yeah, I figured the States would probably get it before us. Still any information is appreciated which I tried to do here.