The other new designer

So, how are we doing?

Well, we are absolutely trucking along. We’ve recently added several new concept artists to the team, two longtime Obsidian designers have also come on board (more on them later!), and we are hiring for other positions too. The team all has their heads down pushing forward for our prototype review.

One designer has been revealed as none other than Bobby Null in Update 53.

I am guessing the other one is Jorge Salgado

http://www.formspring.me/GZiets/q/410612333086262131

My role on Project Eternity is somewhat different from the one I had on MotB. While I have been working on story drafts and world design, PE is a bigger game and the narrative elements will be more of a collaborative effort. For example, the seed of the narrative and the broad outlines of the world were developed by Josh Sawyer (as seen in the Kickstarter updates), and what the story is “about” was determined in a series of very productive design meetings that included me, Josh, Jorge Salgado, Bobby Null, and others. After each meeting, I’ll go off and write a story draft, and then we come back to the table and discuss, edit, iterate.

For those that missed it Jorge played in the Live D&D session during the Kickstarter campaign.

So I wonder what Jorge has been up to on P:E :)

Didn't Josh confirm he was working on PE quite a while ago?

Don't think so? I haven't seen it in an update, forum post (here or on Something Awful) or on Formspring.

Before Update 46 the quote was they had ~15 team members

Josh Sawyer

Tim Cain

Chris Avellone

George Ziets

Adam Brennecke

Steve Weatherly

Rob Nesler

Hector Espinoza

Sean Dunny

Polina Hristova

Kazunori Aruga

Dimitri Berman

James Chea

Mark Bremerkamp

Antonio Govela

(this is not counting Justin Bell or Michael Edwards, and I think I saw Kien Tran and Austin Shannon's names thrown around somewhere)

They then said they brought on some more concept artists and 2 more designers.

• 2 weeks later...