Atton won't follow/talk + Nar Shaddaa Cantina Cutscene won't play

Using TSLRC 1.82

Atton won't follow me or talk to me. I can work around it by running around with him selected and initiating conversations from his side.

I think it all started in the Telos Academy. I fought the Handmaidens at a bad time, then my companions (Kreia and Atton) just stood there and wouldn't follow me anymore.

When I entered the Ebon Hawk the cutscene didn't play and all i got was a black screen. I could still run around, according to the sound.

I googled and fixed it using the warp cheat. However neither Kreia nor Atton talked to me afterwards. Since it's my first playthrough I didn't know if it was supposed to be like that. After I realised on Duxa that Kreia wouldn't follow me anymore I knew it was a bug. As above, I fixed it by running around with her selected.

Then there was the fighting part with the Mandalorians, similar to the one with the Handmaidens. And the miracle happened, Kreia was fixed!

So I continued playing, hoping that Atton would become fixed at some point aswell. Apparently it's just a variable that needs adjustment, as it happened after a fight with the Mandalorians.

Now, on Nar Shaddaa I've come to the point where the Twin Suns ambush Atton in the Cantina, but the cutscene won't play. Instead I get to run around with him all over the area.

Has anyone an Idea how to fix this? I found solutions to similar problems using the Save Game Editor, but not to my Problem.

Should anyone be interested in a savegame immediatly before the cutscene:

http://www30.zippyshare.com/v/76044619/file.html

It's right after gettin the "call" at the Ebon Hawk. (And I'm just wearing the dress because the dancing quest was the last one i did ;) )

• 4 weeks later...

Sadly enough, the only "solution" I know is going pretty much all the way back to the Academy (yes, it started there). Sending Atton to the Dxun Tomb (as leader) during Onderon revisit seems to work for some too. Not sure how viable that is.

Sadly, we can't fix the Handmaiden fighting issue, so all I can suggest is be careful, save in advance, and if they stop talking, rewind. Also never break the fight by "cheating"...

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee