How should I play through the game next?

Other gender? DS/LS opposed? Just, doing some things different...

Plenty of ways for a second, third, fourth, fifth etc.

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

Other gender? DS/LS opposed? Just, doing some things different...

Plenty of ways for a second, third, fourth, fifth etc.

I did light-side last time, but I didn't play as a Jedi. I actually went against the Order and killed the Masters in an honourable duel. When I asked for recommendations as to how to play through the game next, I kind of wanted more than simply being told to play through as either light-side or dark-side. Also, any recommended mods?

You could try the TSL Restoration Mod. You could also try browsing the kotor 2 mods on filefront to see if there's anything you like. There's also Deadly Stream and Taris Upper City Emporium.

As for how to play your next game, maybe use armor and dual wield-blasters? You'd still have limited force powers, and Master Speed would still be available through Kreia (albeit clunky). Or maybe an armored jedi acquiring as much energy resistance as possible, to make yourself close to immune against blasters/lightsabers? You could even turn it into a glass cannon, maximizing strenght or something.

You could try the TSL Restoration Mod. You could also try browsing the kotor 2 mods on filefront to see if there's anything you like. There's also Deadly Stream and Taris Upper City Emporium.

As for how to play your next game, maybe use armor and dual wield-blasters? You'd still have limited force powers, and Master Speed would still be available through Kreia (albeit clunky). Or maybe an armored jedi acquiring as much energy resistance as possible, to make yourself close to immune against blasters/lightsabers? You could even turn it into a glass cannon, maximizing strenght or something.

I never bothered to play the game without the TSL Restoration Mod because I heard that the game was blatantly unfinished and that that mod done a superb job at fixing it. I am considering replaying because there are so many possibilities what with the many ways of interacting with different characters and the TSL Restoration Mod has since been updated also.

Are any mods compatible with TSL Restoration?

Edited by Brad387

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee