Game ending bug on Telos Academy revisit

So this might be the strangest bug I've ever encountered and I haven't been able to find anyone else who's ever duplicated it, nevermind solved it, but here goes (spoilers follow).

So I've just gotten past the Jedi Council meeting on Dantooine (where I encountered another very bizarre bug that I fixed by loading another save made during the point where the game crashed, but somehow resulted in the game thinking I murdered all the council members which I most definitely did not) and now I'm back at the Jedi Academy on Telos. I go have the showdown with Atris and beat her down pretty quickly and go through the dialogue tree and then the in-game movies show the Ebon Hawk taking off and leaving the surface of Telos, and then we see The Ravager flying through space.

Now here's where it gets weird.

As I understand and remember it, the next sequence should have me on Citadel Station about to fight a bunch of Sith and then proceed onboard the Ravager to kick the crap out of Nihilus. Only that doesn't happen. Instead, another in-game movie occurs showing the Citadel Station shuttle flying down to the surface of the planet. I'm then once again in the underground military base on Telos. All the enemies are gone because I've been through here at the very freaking beginning of the game already and taken them all out. If I proceed to the hangar where the shuttle was before, there are 3 HK-50 units in the control room, talking about how they lost their target or something. Then we get that in-game movie of one of them shooting down the shuttle over the academy. Exact same movie as we saw hours before, mind you. Then we crash, there's no HK-50 confrontation, and two Handmaidens are on the plateau and can be talked to like there's nothing wrong and they've seen me before. If I go inside, everyone is gone and I can't enter the Ebon Hawk. From this point I'm completely stuck and can't do anything to progress the game.

So my question is: WHAT THE HELL IS THIS? I have no idea what scripting error could have possibly resulted in something this borked and it sounds more like a strange dream than a real bug but that's what I'm facing. If anybody can help, I'd appreciate it because I don't really want to re-start and lose over 40 hours of gameplay.

For reference, I'm using the most recent version of both the core game (retail copy) and the Sith Lords Restored Content Mod on a Windows 7 64-bit OS.

The result of combining TSLRCM and USM... a combo that just doesn't work.

Remove USM and you shall become who you are supposed to be, HK-47.

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee