A New Vampire for Eternity

You know people, just cause' Twilight ruined the vampire image for years to come, doesn't mean we should try to monster them up one hundred percent just to help us forget about it.

They can still be both elegant, sexy and scary.

I'd much happier with hideous undead abominations. Kinda starting to miss them ugly bloodsucking bastards.

I don't mind vampires being sexy if it's their predator tactics to lure food. But they still should end up like Witcher bruxas: when you see them up close, you get an irresistible urge to kill them with fire and not plough them. Well, except with an aspen stake.

I'd much happier with hideous undead abominations. Kinda starting to miss them ugly bloodsucking bastards.

I don't mind vampires being sexy if it's their predator tactics to lure food. But they still should end up like Witcher bruxas: when you see them up close, you get an irresistible urge to kill them with fire and not plough them. Well, except with an aspen stake.

Why aspen? I know they used ash in Russia and the Baltics, hawthorn in the Balkans, and oak in parts of Central Europe, but where did they use aspen stakes?

"We have nothing to fear but fear itself! Apart from pain... and maybe humiliation. And obviously death and failure. But apart from fear, pain, humiliation, failure, the unknown and death, we have nothing to fear but fear itself!"