A few questions about the stretch goals (+ an Idea!)

EDIT: Thought I'd put this at the top - Would getting 50k likes on the KS page be a good goal for an extra level? They said a couple of weeks ago they were looking to get about 15 levels, and 40k on facebook is looking like a gauranteed no.

Hey, I've got a few questions that I just want to confirm -

1. Does the paypal total count towards the overall total with regards to stretch goals?

2. Does the paypal backer total count towards the mega dungeon?

3. Do the "Likes" underneath the Kickstarter video have anything to do with an extra level?

I just want to make sure I know what's counting and what isn't before I end up getting excited about something that isn't happening, lol. By my estimations, 67.5k will be hit giving us 11, 2.5k PayPal backers will be hit giving us 12, and possibly even 70k giving us 13 depending on how the last few hours go.

I'm so excited! :D

Edited by Jademalo

Yes, Paypal will ultimately count both towards the stretch goals and the dungeon -- they just aren't including it for now as there is no mechanism beyond them manually sifting through the pledges. Unfortunately, the likes under the Kickstarter video don't count for the dungeon (only Obsidian's page does).

• Like 2

Gah! we'll never get 40k, but there are a good 50k likes hidden underneath the video D:

Also thanks for the confirmation, just wanted to make sure. Kicktraq is currently estimating about 3.7m at the high end, combine that with paypal and we MIGHT hit 4m!

A man can dream..