yes

And where can I see how much money there is and how many people put there money =)

Click the obsidian link on my signature for twitter, they post it there.

• Like 1

Obsidian ‏@Obsidian Current PayPal status: $140,000. 2,200 backers

"Hmm so last Paypal information was 140,000 putting us at 4,126,929. We did well over and beyond 4 million, and still have an old backer number from Paypal. 76,186 backers. It's very possible that we have over 75,000 backers if I had new Paypal information. Which means we may have 15 Mega dungeon levels, and we already are going to have an amazing game + cats (I swear I will go stir crazy if Adam doesn't own up to the cats thing :p)."

Switching to Paypal means that more of your money will go towards Project Eternity. (The more you know.)

Paypal charges .30 cents per transaction and 2.2% for anything over 100,000 per month for U.S currency. Other currency is different, ranging from anywhere between 2.2-4.9%.

Kick Starter is a fixed 5% charge at the end.

yes

And where can I see how much money there is and how many people put there money =)

Click the obsidian link on my signature for twitter, they post it there.

Now the only worry facebook =)

They're not gonna hit 40k likes before the end of the kickstarter, so we're not gonna see another level from there :p

Unless they keep that option open for the rest of the year.

• Like 1
"What if a mid-life crisis is just getting halfway through the game and realising you put all your points into the wrong skill tree?"

There's no limit for the amount of levels :)

Every 2,500 backers (kickstarter+paypal) = 1 extra level

Every 20,000 likes on Facebook = 1 extra level

I think it's likely that we'll see 1 or 2 more levels added before the kickstarter ends, with the surge of backers we're likely to see on the final day. Making the total 10 or 11 levels deep :). Impressive.

• Like 1
"What if a mid-life crisis is just getting halfway through the game and realising you put all your points into the wrong skill tree?"

There's no limit for the amount of levels :)

Every 2,500 backers (kickstarter+paypal) = 1 extra level

Every 20,000 likes on Facebook = 1 extra level

I think it's likely that we'll see 1 or 2 more levels added before the kickstarter ends, with the surge of backers we're likely to see on the final day. Making the total 10 or 11 levels deep :). Impressive.

As I understand it, for Paypal have not done levels? !

Would like to see a statue of a full-length and finish on this =)