Okay we've got 6 races (Humans, Elves, Dwarves, Godlike, ??? and Orlan), plus who knows how many subraces, 11 classes (Barbarian, Chanters, Wizards, Rogues, Fighters, Priests, Paladins, Druids, Rangers, Ciphers, Monks), and who knows how many cultures.

So what kind of party would you like to build?

I kick it off with a few ideas. A Party of Godlike, one of each subrace would be cool, call it the Pantheon. Priest, Barbarian, Druid, Monk, Wizard, Chanter classes. Cultures all from Aedyr.

Or Maybe build a PC Paladin Orlan called ****weasel (after the George Tasker Goblin Paladin), with a Godlike Cipher, Elf Chanter, Human Paladin (his mentor), Godlike Priest, a ??? Rogue (aristocract). All Vialans culture.

I will probably start as an Orlan wizard (maybe rogue). As for the companions, it will depend on the circumstances, their usefullness and, of cource, their character. For example, I couldn't kick Virgil from the party, although he was totally useless towards the end of the game. We don't really know much about the gameplay yet.

If hobbits were guerilla fighters like the vietcong or something...maybe.

Update 20 makes it sound like Orlan are little bullies that no one likes.

Many orlan communities have also adopted brutal guerilla tactics including heavy use of traps and poison in the surrounding environment. As a result, even orlans raised in urban cultures often share their rural kin's nasty reputation.

Individually you might be able to push them around but as a group they are like piranha.

Orlans sound more like a people with a history of being victimized and desided to fight back, but maybe innocent people got hurt and,the Orlan take the blame instead of the bullies that tormented them. The Orlan probably weren't always like they.

Okay I think I have an idea of my first party now.

PC Godlike Priest (multiclass cipher or chanter if possible, Amaua Rogue (think a larger Captain Jack Sparrow), Orlan Druid mc Monk if possible, Elf Paladin mc Barbarian if possible, Godlike Chanter, Godlike Cipher.