Brazilian Market and a Portuguese translation?

Everybody is always talking about the European market, and asking for Polish, Italian, and Russian translations, but what about the Brazilian market? It's nice that every other Latin American country get to play this game in Spanish, but the people in Brazil speak Portuguese instead of English. Brazil is the bigest gaming market in Latin America, not to mention it's one of the fast growing gaming markets in the past few years. Surely we could get a Portugese translation since unless many of the eastern country (like Japan), we actually buy a significant amount of games made in America.

I had brought up the Brazilian market in another thread. I used to see more then a fair share of Brazilian players in competitive online type games (Brood War, Counter Strike-and yes, my gaming habits go beyond hard core RPG's :) ).

Are they into RPG's, cRPG's, jRPG's (beyond whatever passes for one on a SEGA Master System). Anybody know? Anybody know WTF is there obsession with the SEGA Master System? lol.