Welcome to Obsidian Forum Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Help advertising the game on Hypejar

Support Hype Promote Viral campaign Community Hyperjar

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

ButchinMelancholy

ButchinMelancholy

(1) Prestidigitator

• Members
  • 20 posts
  • Pillars of Eternity Backer
  • Kickstarter Backer
Hi guys.

I've just found a quite new website that seems pretty nice to keep up with coming projects of different nature. I feel like it is part of the efficient tools we could use for the viral campaign we have to carry on for the sake of this game and other Kickstarter goodies, so I'm helping rising awareness of it. :)

Project Eternity and Wasteland 2 are already represented, as well as Double Fine Adventure and Nexus 2 for example :p, so don't hesitate to push them a bit if you like. ;)

Edited by ButchinMelancholy, 30 September 2012 - 09:49 PM.

ButchinMelancholy

ButchinMelancholy

(1) Prestidigitator

• Members
  • 20 posts
  • Pillars of Eternity Backer
  • Kickstarter Backer
Since I can't edit my original post, here's the direct link to Project Eternity's page...

Edited by ButchinMelancholy, 01 October 2012 - 11:39 AM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Support, Hype, Promote, Viral campaign, Community, Hyperjar

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users