Idea to Raise Money

I was wondering if this is possible. After the kickstarter is over, to continue this campaign, both to raise money and offer new goals for at least a year longer, on their official site. But with a mecanic that remembers how much you pledged up to that day. For example, I now buy the 100$ offer with the 20$ extra for international transportport. However, in a month or six, I might decide I want more, and I will add an extra 40$ for the next tier. And so on and so forth, if, with the passage of time, I manage to raise more money. For example, my optimal pledge would be 500$, but there is no way to give that much by the end of the kickstarter project. But who knows, by this time in 2013, I might. And given the fact that the game does not come until 2014, why not?

Also, without the ability to reduce the pledge after kickstarter. If you gave 250, you cannot take your money back, just increase the pledge, because the money has already been taken from your account. I know that this would imply giving each of us some sort of username and password, but maybe you can do this.

I would appreciate an answer from Obsidian to this question.

This is what inxile is doing for wasteland 2 you can increase your pledge by going in on your account. They will then use paypal also.

i would be confused if obsidian decided not to do this.

i am not sure about that. what inXile does right now is just keeping the fixed amount ($20) preorders via paypal.

"if everyone is dead then why don't i remember dying?"

—a clueless sod to a dustman

"if we're all alive then why don't i remember being born?"

—the dustman's response