Stuck on the Czerka Mainframe Quest

I am on the quest where you get into the Czerka Mainframe on the first planet, but I can't do anything, I killed both the rebel and real exchange leader and helped the ithorians through, and have done all the side quests, I looked it up online and it says I have to talk to Opo Chano and get the lieing module installed on the robot, but I can do is by his droid parts, and when I talk to the droid all I can do is talk about the prototype gun and about the corperation, I sided with the ithorians and so even though I never met her when I talk to the czerka head she said something along the lines of you have a lot of nerve talking to me after what you did or I don't have time for you. So I'm just sprinting around the city doing evil deeds and looking for what to do. Could someone please help me with this, I sure would appreciate it.

There is a guy (who gets blackmailed by the exchange) in one of the rooms at the far end of one of the habitats, who sells droid parts. One of the steps involves getting droid "credentials" from him, so you can convince B4, that he has to follow you. I think it's mentioned in one of the conversations along the way.

Have the Czerka mercenaries attacked the Ithorian compound yet?

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

I have talked to the guy at the end of the habitat, thats Opo Chono

My bad, I confused him with the Ithorian assistant, silly Star Wars names :facepalm:

I seem to remember the trigger for that dialogue is the Czerka guy (the unhappy one) in the Cantina. If pressed on what he finds wrong with current management, you can steer the conversation towards how to find some dirt on Czerka.

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein