One thing which made Baldurs Gate II great was its replay value. I myself played the game at least once for every class because of the different player "housings". Some of them were very elaborate (like the Keep or the Theater) yet other seemed pale (like the Druid Grove). It would be a great boon for Project Eternity if something along that line would be in the game.

But the most important thing was the banter. Obviously the banter between the player character and it's comrades was very important and entertaining. This means the more npc to recruit the better. At the moment it seems like we will have 8 npc to recruit if we manage to hit 2 million. This is not enough. In Baldurs Gate II there were 17 npc you could recruit. Granted, some of them were very shallow. Like Mazzy or Valygar. But I think that a dozen recruitable npc are a must. So please think about this stretchgoal: "3 million -> 4 addidtional characters".

Aside from the banter between player character and npc was the banter between the party members. There was nothing more enjoying than the arguments between Keldorn and Viconia or the talk between Aerie and Korgan. Pure gold!

So please think about this long and hard. Preferable reach the same conclusion as I did ;)