KOTOR2 Lightsaber Lens bug pls help important

Hi.

Well i just decided a few days ago, i install again this awesome game because about the good old memories.

In the past i successfully completed this game at the light side and dark side.

Cool.

What now.

Because this game is long and i completed in the past i have now a cool trainer, which gimme automatically fast level up to level50 :D.

I know this is cheat but who wanna once again suffer with little annoying things... i dont wanna die again etc.

(Sorry for my bad english but i think its ok.)

Nahh man, my problem is this!

I visited already Nar Shadaa, i didnt know this juma juice thing so i screwed up here to receive a ligthsaber lens from Vogga.

And then i headed to Dantooine as i see on the internet, this is the next easiest lightsaber lens place.

I was in the crystal cave i received my crystal with my name and some other cool stuff and i am in dark side totally i am a Sith Lord with Jedi Councul level in the game (i mean difficulty or what) and i talked with Bao Dur who always said to me... no... still missing a lens.

Yesterday i was very angry about this (true Sith :D) and i didnt know what can i do now.

Because i readed everywhere around the internet... u can receive from Jana Lorso after a mission but she didnt give me... because i am in dark side and i didnt help to Hodo Chabat or who... and then on Nar Shadaa first time i didnt wanna save Adana because of dark side... but then i just for this i fly back to this planet and i searched for her in the exchange headquater and omg... the little girl just simply missed!

Because i didnt tell to her ok here is your mommy she is waiting for you... i just ignored her and looks like Adana just went away after i killed everybody lol, including the serecco gangsters.

So Jana Lorso, Adana... and then Dantooine crystal cave and... and... the rescued old man from the enclave... funniest thing ever i readed the old man can be find in the salvager's camp but i cant find him after i came up from the enclave!

Omg what happened here?

Maybe the trainer bugging around me?

I dont think so.

So whats the problem why i cant receive a lightsaber lens from nobody, huhh?

Its annoying, pls help to me.

Or maybe the level difficulty in the game because i started with Jedi Councul (Council or what) and i am a Sith Lord who dont need a lightsaber?

I dont think so.

Pls help to me!

Edited by Sprite25

Interesting, finally i got my lightsaber lens, omg. Just defeated Master Vrook at Dantooine and the game finally gimme a lightsaber lens and said, go to Bao Dur he will make your lightsaber... and i went to him and we put together my red lightsaber cool.

You just now have to live with not getting any other lightsaber again EVER, since they cannot drop above level 40.

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

• 3 months later...

I have had similar problems recently with Bao-Dur. The first one is that he says he will make me a lightsaber then takes my stuff and doesn't make it and the other glitch is he wont let me ask him about my lightsaber 'til I have all the parts, then he tells me I'm missing a lens, I just killed Lootra and took the lens from his corpse, of course I have the lens. Does anyone know of a fix or way around this I can use? I know the game is full of glitches (PC version) and I've been able to work around most of them, just not this one.

Use TSLRCM?

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

What color crystals do you have?

^

It's been an issue with having just cyan yeah.

It'll be fixed for 1.8.2, if it ever comes about.

^