Showing some love

I meant to get Alpha Protocol a lot sooner, but after my Xbox got the RROD I was set back financially for a while, and just got back into gaming. Haven't had this much fun with a game in awhile, regardless of it's flaws, one of the few games I've played in these past couple of years that I immediately restarted after finishing it. I wish there was an achievement for completing the game in Hard mode with any background except veteran. The veteran background makes the game extremely easy since it gives out too many skill points. I'm still gonna play it on hard without veteran just for the fun of it but it would have been nice. Also, there should have been more sis! Perfect gf material, super cute, nice mix of emo/grunge style, and no chance of nagging! Man I hope my gf doesn't read that..anyway, love AP.

Edited by Trollossus
  • Like 1

I too recently picked up Alpha Protocol, though it was after a long time of not playing. Truth is, I dropped it once I got Mass Effect 2, and now I am playing again due to a lack of things to do. Of course, I'd forgotten how much undeserved hate it got, so when I looked up reviews for it online, I was pretty mad, seeing as I feel the same way about the game. When I read the article that there would not be sequel, well, I haven't been that depressed about a game since..... Ever, actually. I kinda got this account in wake of that, hence my name.

And I totally agree with Sis, she should have had more involvement. My one really big problem with the game. Well, that and the lack of sequel, but I can't really do anything about that.