Vangelis

Stonebridge Causeway closed

Question

So... I was in Stonebridge (having travelled there via the causeway) and I kept getting killed trying to open the chapter house. So I decided to level up and increase my character's stamina by completing some of the older side quests that I still had in my quest list. After increasing my stamina and levelling up, I decided to go back to Stonebridge to open the Chapterhouse but when I went into the causeway, the path which leads to Stonebridge was not open. How can I reopen the causeway?

I really don't want to abandon this game and restart from the beginning after so many hours of play.

Thanks,

Vangelis

PS I should mention that I'm playing on a PS3

Edited by Vangelis
  • Like 1

2 answers to this question

So... I was in Stonebridge (having travelled there via the causeway) and I kept getting killed trying to open the chapter house. So I decided to level up and increase my character's stamina by completing some of the older side quests that I still had in my quest list. After increasing my stamina and levelling up, I decided to go back to Stonebridge to open the Chapterhouse but when I went into the causeway, the path which leads to Stonebridge was not open. How can I reopen the causeway?

I really don't want to abandon this game and restart from the beginning after so many hours of play.

Thanks,

Vangelis

PS I should mention that I'm playing on a PS3

Your only choice seems to going back through the swamp again. It shouldn't take too long though if you skip past everything.

I forgot you could go back through the swamp. I finally found my way back to Stonebridge thanks to your help. I really wish this game had a world map so we can see how to navigate through it at will.

Anyway, thanks for your help!