Welcome to Obsidian Forum Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Need 100% way to get keyboard & 360 controller working for local co-op

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

LX200

LX200

(0) Nub

• Members
  • 1 posts
I have tried all the instructions found in this community and the steam community and I still cannot get 2 play local co-op working. Can someone please enlighten me on what needs to be done correctly. I even found this on another site "Make sure your gamepad is plugged in before you start Dungeon Siege 3. At the start menu before you load a game, go to options and un-check ‘gamepad support’. Then load your game and player 1 should be set to mouse/keyboard while player 2 can still press start on the gamepad to join in. This way it will work."
I press start but nothing ever happens. If I play as just a 1 player game the controller works fine. PLEASE HELP.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users