What Is The Difference Between 2 Different Versions Please?

Hello. I'm new here.

I recently bought Dungeon Siege 3 for the PC since I don't have the X Box 360 or PS3, and I have a question to ask please?

Firstly, I'm enjoying the game so far and find it okay, apart from the camera angle. Would have been nicer to have more of a free choice of where you can see around you as it is a bit annoying. But since I'm enjoying it right now, I think I can manage to cope with it.

I decided to buy this game because I had previously played DS1 a few years ago. And I must say, this is absolutely nothing like its predecessor, looks and feels completely different in every way.

So anyway, onto my question.

There seemed to be 2 slightly different versions for the PC.

I bought the limited edition as it was cheaper, which in U.K. British Pounds was around 8 pound or so for me. But then there seems to be another, maybe more of an official version, though I'm not sure what you would call it. But that costed around 40 pound, or there abouts.

What I would like to know is.... could anyone tell me please.... what is the difference between these 2 different versions?

In the limited edition, I don't seem to have many quests to get through, though I'm not sure, since I have nearly finished completing quests around the chapter house, and then have to go through a portal gate somewhere as part of the main storyline I think. So maybe there will be more to do after that, right?

Is it that the other (more expensive) version has a lot more quests to do, or not?

Does anyone know what the difference is please? :)

Edited by Lil_GamerGirl

The only difference is that the normal version shouldn't have the voucher with the DLC items.

Hi.

Thanks for your reply.

Seems obvious that I didn't know about a voucher. But what's wrong with it? How does it effect the game, if you don't mind me asking?

8)

Edited by Lil_GamerGirl

The only difference is that the normal version shouldn't have the voucher with the DLC items.

Hi.

Thanks for your reply.

Seems obvious that I didn't know about a voucher. But what's wrong with it? How does it effect the game, if you don't mind me asking?

8)

It has a code for some DLC items that give you bonuses. You get the DLC items as soon as you start, so it can be quite beneficial for a character, especially in hardcore mode, but some people may find it balance-breaking.