It's time for KOTOR fans to unite!

Hello

I am an original Kotor fan. Forst off look here! http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Star_Wars:_..._Old_Republic_3

IT clearly says that they had most things designed! So why didn't they make it after the companies "tough time". I ask of each KOTOR fan to make noise! post on forums, contact lucasarts in anyway possible and lets make this happen!

Signed

Irishballista

I'm with you.

But TOR is already produced and set to be released in a few months. It'll kill the KOTOR storyline probably by telling us that our beloved Revan was killed like some punk by the Sith Emperor...

I think LucasArts is aware of the fan disappointement but simply doesn't give a damn as long as the game sells and that it pays their secondary residence in Barbados.

But yeah, it angers me too. If they wanted to make an MMO that bad, they could have at least created another franchise and left the KotOR story open for those willing to finish it properly. Obsidian for instance.

Edited by Togruta

I'm with you.

But TOR is already produced and set to be released in a few months. It'll kill the KOTOR storyline probably by telling us that our beloved Revan was killed like some punk by the Sith Emperor...

I think LucasArts is aware of the fan disappointement but simply doesn't give a damn as long as the game sells and that it pays their secondary residence in Barbados.

But yeah, it angers me too. If they wanted to make an MMO that bad, they could have at least created another franchise and left the KotOR story open for those willing to finish it properly. Obsidian for instance.

I have hopes sometime down the future someone will start something backup again, I wish, I wish LucasArts wouldn't be such a negative company!

Obsidian should fight harder to get some rights to do a game of KOTOR storyline.

I'm with you.

I have hopes sometime down the future someone will start something backup again, I wish, I wish LucasArts wouldn't be such a negative company!

Obsidian should fight harder to get some rights to do a game of KOTOR storyline.

We didn't even get the patch for kotor 2 that those kotor fans were making.

I'm with you.

I agree. If obsidian made KOTOR 2 they should have the right to make the sequel and include that patch to include the lost content.