QUESTIONS FROM A NEWBIE

Ok I know what your thinking; what's a newbie doing on here??!!! But I have some questions to make toward this game.

Question1: How do you get more people in your group to use in battle?

Question2: Can you block blows with your lightsaber?

Question3: Can you make the Handmaiden evil somehow?

Question4: Can you make yourself fully Evelyn and become a sith lord and all that?

And if you could answer all of these questions please, it would be very nice, thanks everyone!

:brows:

From Your Dark Lord Nihilus

You get people pretty much automaticaly. Once you got them they'll be on the Ebon Hawk and you can change them either by going in and out of it or using the button on the map screen.

Blocking with lightsaber - depends how you look at it. Whether you're hit depends entirely on stats and chance, but the animations themselves sometimes show you blocking with your weapon. You can passively block blaster shots, but that again depends on stats. So, under the line - no active blocking.

Oddly enough I never tried to make Handmaden evil, but I believe it can be done. Your companions depend a bit on your own alignment.

Who/what's Evelyn? Technichally you can become a sith lord, but that doesn't mean that you join the others.

P.S. It's been a while since I played, I hope I didn't mess up something xD .

Ok I know what your thinking; what's a newbie doing on here??!!! But I have some questions to make toward this game.

Question1: How do you get more people in your group to use in battle?

Question2: Can you block blows with your lightsaber?

Question3: Can you make the Handmaiden evil somehow?

Question4: Can you make yourself fully Evil and become a sith lord and all that?

And if you could answer all of these questions please, it would be very nice, thanks everyone!

:brows:

From Your Dark Lord Nihilus