So... keybinding patch... fine. What about fixing crashes?!

Daervon

Question

The patch is out. Great. Apparently though it doesn't fix the startup crash if your OS language is set to anything other than English.

What gives?

Yes, I can make the game launch if I switch to English. Switching back and forth every time I want to play though is really getting on my nerves -- and no, I can't keep it permanently on English.

Fix please. Soon.

D.

2 answers to this question

The patch is out. Great. Apparently though it doesn't fix the startup crash if your OS language is set to anything other than English.

What gives?

Yes, I can make the game launch if I switch to English. Switching back and forth every time I want to play though is really getting on my nerves -- and no, I can't keep it permanently on English.

Fix please. Soon.

D.

I'm playin the game on swedish win 7 64 bit without any crashes. I don't need to change the OS language to English, the game load without any problems.

I'm playin the game on swedish win 7 64 bit without any crashes. I don't need to change the OS language to English, the game load without any problems.

I played it fine on an Icelandic system locale for some time, but one day it just stopped working and refused to stop crashing until I changed it to English.