Is my game messed up?

I recently destroyed Goto's Yacht and then met the Jedi Master thats on Nar Shadaa. Anyway after that, it seems like the game is really messed up because I encountered more HK's near the dock area and then when I got to Ebon Hawk, cant access Galaxy Map. I have Restoration Content Mod and unofficial patch 1.0c installed... anything I can do? Any help appreciated...

I recently destroyed Goto's Yacht and then met the Jedi Master thats on Nar Shadaa. Anyway after that, it seems like the game is really messed up because I encountered more HK's near the dock area and then when I got to Ebon Hawk, cant access Galaxy Map. I have Restoration Content Mod and unofficial patch 1.0c installed... anything I can do? Any help appreciated...

Unofficial patch 1.0c is the problem. Nver use this with TSLRCM.

TTLan

Edited by TTLan

I played game a while now, over 7 hours in total... Before I installed Restored Content Mod, I encountered bugs like not being able to leave Telos Jedi Academy and another bug where game would freeze when in Nar Shadaa shops... Worried about encountering these bugs again...