Lag(Freeze) in game help...

Chaoticlegend

Question

hello all and gj for the amazing gaming which i had been waited it for months! to begin with, when the game delivered to me, i installed it and i started playing. BUT i realized a big problem: it lags (freezes,stacks for a little in the same scene) and then after 2 secs it becomes ok but this phenomeno takes place in almost every scene,place of gameplay! this is very irritating because i cant enjoy the game. i have very good pc (4 core CPU 512mb graphic card Geforce 8600 gt and 2 gb ram) and i dont know why this problems appears to me... ALSO, i have windows 7 and when i play this game, an incompatibility with the colors in my pc appears! and i cant solve this! i tried to change all the video options in the game to the lower rates in order to see if this freeze,lag,stack exists, but unfortunately i get the same results... with the lower resolution and still lag? wtf is this? i havent met with this kind of problem so far! and i become really nervous because i cant enjoy the game i had beed waited for so many months!!!! plz help me... thanks in advance

Edited by Chaoticlegend

4 answers to this question