Co-Op Saved Data

Co-Op Saved Data  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like to see multiplayer data saved when playing in another player's game?

• Yes
    • No

I'm curious to see how many of you are happy with the co-op experience. For me, I can just about accept the shared screen thing (with two players), but what of the character data? To me one of the important aspects of an RPG, even if it is an ARPG, is to maintain and upgrade your character.

Edited by AddziX

I'm curious to see how many of you are happy with the co-op experience. For me, I can just about accept the shared screen thing, but what of the character data?

Persistant data isn't important to my friends and me. But Obsidian really really needs to fix the camera view point in co-op mode. No if's or but's on that one.

I'm curious to see how many of you are happy with the co-op experience. For me, I can just about accept the shared screen thing, but what of the character data?

Persistant data isn't important to my friends and me. But Obsidian really really needs to fix the camera view point in co-op mode. No if's or but's on that one.

I see why now. Before I only played with one other person and that was tolerable. I just tried a game with four players and you can barely move! :)