Minute Bug Issues

Bladeron

Question

First off, I want to give a belated thank you to Obsidian's staff for developing this game. While it may not be perfect, I've been enjoying myself immensely. :p

So I've got two questions in regards to bugs that perhaps I'm just behind on. The first one, in relation to the Embassy in Moscow, is this: I snuck in using Albatross as my handler, and although I didn't kill a single Marine I'm told that I did later on through the game...what happened?

The second question I have is in regards to an actual bug: when modifying the assault rifle and then deploying into the field the amount of ammunition in the clip always seems off. For example: a Rittergruppen CE20 (base 24) with a Custom Magazine (+3) and level 2 Technical Aptitude (+3) will only give 29 ammo per clip instead of the intended 30. Another example: same gun (base 24) with an Extended Magazine (+6) and no Technical Aptitude (0) will give 32 ammo per clip. Is there anything I can do to get the numbers to add up properly?

Edited by Bladeron

3 answers to this question

1) is indeed a bug, yes.

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee