DS3 hands on preview looks so CONSOLISH

I am not sure but the latest hands on preview .. the interface looks so consolish to me.. With the characters limited stances and the in game interface(character face with 3 abilities or stances, mana/stamina/health bar).

will there be lots of abilities and will we be having interface like other action hack n slash rpg like diablo, titan quest, torchlight, etc.?

the interface looks so consolish.. i just can't stand console.. developers are simplifying and reducing most spells/abilities/talents to the minimal just to cater for the experience of limited buttons in the controller..

Edited by Archaven

I am not sure but the latest hands on preview .. the interface looks so consolish to me.. With the characters limited stances and the in game interface(character face with 3 abilities or stances, mana/stamina/health bar).

will there be lots of abilities and will we be having interface like other action hack n slash rpg like diablo, titan quest, torchlight, etc.?

the interface looks so consolish.. i just can't stand console.. developers are simplifying and reducing most spells/abilities/talents to the minimal just to cater for the experience of limited buttons in the controller..

The only interface type of change I've heard about is that mouse and keyboard needs to be added,