Several Questions about Dungeon Siege III

I don't know if the information is yet available, but I have several questions about Dungeon Siege III:

1) How long/large is the game expected to be? A comparison to Dungeon Siege II would be appreciated rather than the more abstract 'hours' figure.

2) What are the level/skill limits for characters?

3) Can I play my own character - i.e. a character I create/customize (class, name, appearance, etcetera.) at the beginning like in Dungeon Siege II? (I caught some hints that we are going to be playing with pre-created, pre-named characters - hopefully I am just misinterpreting it.)

4) Can I choose my own race?

5) Presumably, there are classes. If so, how many are there and what are they?

6) Does multiclassing exist in the game and if so, how does it work?

7) Are we going to be able to play on LAN in the same way as in Dungeon Siege II? (I heard some negative rumors that it may be impossible to 'own' one's own multiplayer character and one would be forced to use existing companions - again, hopefully, this is just a vicious rumor that has now been disproven.)

Thanks!

I don't know if the information is yet available, but I have several questions about Dungeon Siege III:

1) How long/large is the game expected to be? A comparison to Dungeon Siege II would be appreciated rather than the more abstract 'hours' figure. According to the latest previews 15-20 hours but it's largely dependent on your playstyle.

2) What are the level/skill limits for characters? Also according to the latest preview the level cap is 30 and you get one proficiency and one talent point per level.

3) Can I play my own character - i.e. a character I create/customize (class, name, appearance, etcetera.) at the beginning like in Dungeon Siege II? (I caught some hints that we are going to be playing with pre-created, pre-named characters - hopefully I am just misinterpreting it.) Nope, you have to choose between 4 characters with their own abilities and that's it. Sorry.

4) Can I choose my own race? See above.

5) Presumably, there are classes. If so, how many are there and what are they? There are 4 "heroes" which, having different abilities and roles, also somehow count as classes.

6) Does multiclassing exist in the game and if so, how does it work? Fairly sure there's no multiclassing.

7) Are we going to be able to play on LAN in the same way as in Dungeon Siege II? (I heard some negative rumors that it may be impossible to 'own' one's own multiplayer character and one would be forced to use existing companions - again, hopefully, this is just a vicious rumor that has now been disproven.) Local co-op lets you choose on of the characters that aren't already being played and level it/choose its equipment, even though you can't export it/import it. No idea on online/LAN.

Thanks! You're welcome.