Schools for game design

Ted 'MFing' Cruz

Topic is pretty self explanatory. I was looking into different online courses for game design and came across UAT. Compared to Full Sail, the course work seems much more in depth, and that I might take away more from it. Does anyone have any information on the school to help me decide whether or not to move forward? And yes, while I know that actually attending a school is overall a better situation, living in Pennsylvania more than limits my opportunity for this, at least if I money is an option(Devri is very expensive in terms of their game courses, and they don't seem all that different by comparison). In a perfect world I would be living in Washington state, allowing me to attend DigiPen, oh well. So yeah, any suggestions? Any schools I should look into that I might have missed?

I can't help on this one, but I thought if I replied at all it might increase your chances of getting someone who knows something in here.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.